IGNATIAN RETREAT IN ASTURIAS,NORTHERN SPAIN
20-30 SEPTEMBER 2006
Full board/ensuite : £1,100
Our retreat is based at the Jesuit retreat house “San Ignacio”in the beautiful seaside village of Celorio/Llanes,on the Cantabrian coast of the ancient Principality of Asturias, in the heart of “green Spain”. Llanes,a walled town and fishing port, has long been a favourite summer resort for Spaniards,with its fine beaches and the natural backdrop of the Cuera mountains.
The retreat house,with its historic core and modern facilities, has very extensive private grounds which stretch along the coast,providing ample opportunity for relaxation and meditation.
For those who have only experienced the Spain of the “Costas”,this is a very different world and often reminds visitors of Cornwall.
In addition to a full programme of talks and liturgies,we shall enjoy excursions to:
The tourist website for Asturias is at: www.infoasturias.com
The price includes:
* return flights from London Stansted to Asturias airport with Easyjet
depart Stansted Wed.20 Sept. flight 3075 at 12.45 arrive Asturias 1545
depart Asturias Sat. 30 Sept. flight 3074 at 15.15 arrive Stansted 16.10
* return coach transfers from Asturias airport to San Ignacio retreat house
* full board accommodation with en-suite facilities at San Ignacio retreat house
NO SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENTS
* full retreat programme of talks and liturgies
* full excursions programme with restaurant meals as appropriate
* services of bilingual resident courier/retreat organiser throughout